This Easy Banana Kiwi Smoothie is a delicious creamy beverage prepared by blending banana, kiwi, spinach and milk. .
for 2 servings
- 3 kiwis, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 cups spinach(60 g)
- 1 cup milk(240 mL), of choice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt(285 g)
- Put fruit in a freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8-12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk and spinach into the blender first. Blend until the spinach is fully incorporated into the milk.
- Then add Greek yogurt and frozen fruit and mix until consistency is smooth.
Estimated values based on one serving size.