Try this quick and easy seafood salad recipe that’s always a hit!
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound refrigerated fresh or imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Assorted crackers
- Finely grate zest from orange. Cut orange crosswise in half; squeeze juice from orange. Transfer zest and juice to a large bowl. Repeat with lemon and lime. Add shrimp, crab, onion and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce with crackers.
1/4 cup: 43 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Source : tasteofhome