This low-carb cloud bread recipe has only three ingredients, is keto-friendly, and clocks in with less than half a gram of net carbs.
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300℉ and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Carefully separate egg whites from yolks. Place whites in one bowl and yolks in another.
- In the bowl of egg yolks, add cream cheese and mix together with a hand mixer until well-combined.
- In the bowl of egg whites, add cream of tartar and salt. Using a hand mixer, mix together at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pouring slowly, use a spatula or spoon to add yolk mixture to egg whites and carefully fold in until there are no white streaks.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet about ½ to ¾ inches tall and about 5 inches apart.
- Bake in the oven on middle rack for 30 minutes, until tops are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool (they will likely be too crumbly directly out of the oven) and enjoy.