This refreshing strawberry banana smoothie recipe comes together in seconds in the blender. Perfect for hot summer afternoons or as a healthy breakfast.
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk, or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Handful of mint or basil, optional
- Combine the raspberries, strawberries, banana, almond milk, honey or maple, basil, if using, and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste. If it’s too tart for you, add another 1/2 cup or so of almond milk and another tablespoon of honey or maple.
Optional step, strain to remove seeds: Blend all ingredients except ice. Strain the liquid to remove strawberry seeds, return to blender, add ice and pulse until combined.
Source : loveandlemons.com