This Tropical Fruit Salad is sweet, refreshing, crunchy! It’s loaded along with your favourite tropical fruits: pineapple, mangos, apples, pears, bananas and pomegranate then dusted with toasted coconut and drizzled with Pomegranate French dressing. This tantalizing tropical fruit salad takes minutes to make, goes with practically everything and is a superb side for everyday. You can also make in Spring, Summer season and Winter for a winning fruit salad you’ll be dreaming about all year-round.
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Vinaigrette (I use Marzetti® Simply Dressed Pomegranate Vinaigrette)
- 1/2 pineapple, chopped
- 1 blood orange, peeled and chopped or 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet apple, chopped, like Fuji or honeycrisp
- 1 large pear, chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- pomegranate arils from 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
1.Toast coconut on a baking sheet at 350F degrees for approximately 5 minutes or until golden, stirring halfway through.
2.Add fruit and coconut to a large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup Marzetti Simply Dressed Pomegranate Vinaigrette until evenly coated. Refrigerate any remaining salad.